Burn 2.5.1 released
Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:01:37 -0000
* Fixed VoiceOver issues (Thanks to: Josè Tralli, Vainer Broccoli, Roberto Fortunati and IBRISAN).
* Better VoiceOver support for English, Dutch and Italian languages (Italian thanks to: Josè Tralli).
* Fixes converting files to DVD-Video mpg.
* New 64-bit PowerPC G5 and Intel build.
* Added support for m4a audio tags.
* Fixes bug preventing to edit CD-Text tagless audio files.
* Fixes problems with CD-Text when re-ordering, adding or deleting Audio-CD files.
* Other CD-Text bugs fixed.
* Several bug fixes for Burn on Mac OS X 10.3.9.
* Doesn't re-encode Audio-CD files all ready in the right format.
* Support for re-ordering multiple files on audio and video discs.
* Updated PowerPC G4, G5 ffmpeg-mt build.
Burn 2.5 released (12-30-2010)
Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:13:11 -0000
* Fixes a problem with authoring DVD-Video discs.
* Added support for a joliet long filename hack (103 characters). (thanks to mkisofs).
* Fixed a problem with 'Apple Intermediate Codec' video files.
* Fixed some aspect ratio problems.
* Creates an .isoInfo file to make Audio-CD iso files reproducible in Burn.
* Fixes copying Audio-CD discs (would crash).
* Fixed French spelling error (thanks to: Alexandre Leroux).
* Fixed problem with mono audio files (fixes the chipmunk problem :-).
* Fixed NTSC VCD size (used for calculating bars).
* Fixed DV conversion to NTSC DVD or SVCD.
* Updated convertion engine, new ffmpeg binaries (thanks to the FFmpeg developers).
* Fixed some sync issues with mp4, m4v and mov files.
* Ac3 sound of avi files is used when converting to DVD mpg.
* Added support for QuickTime chapters.
* Fixes mount / eject setting (after burning) (Thanks to: Brian D. Wells.).
* Other bug fixes.
DVD Subtitler 0.1b release
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 19:24:26 -0000
A beta application to test subtitle support in future releases of Burn.
Burn 2.4.1 released
Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:06:23 -0000
- Updated Spanish localization. (Thanks to: J. Pablo Pérez)
- Fixed a problem with remuxing external MPEG2 streams.
- Keeps track of temporary files and only deletes those files ((when files should be deleted on quit).
- Sorts files dragged from the Finder.
- Improved Greek icons.
- Better progress when adding individual audio files.
- Fixed a problem when trying to open 'Copy Help' (German localization).
- New iconset thanks to Lachlan Coles (see 'Extras' on Burns site).
Burn 2.4u released
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 23:00:58 -0000
- Fixes a problem with burning DVD-Video discs.
- Fixes a problem with burning Dual Layer DVD discs.
- Added Italian localization. (thanks to Stefano D'Armini)
- Better compatibility of files in AUDIO_TS and VIDEO_TS folders. (thanks to Brian D. Wells)
- Added support for '.dvd' files and corrected display of images bigger than 4GB. (thanks to Hajo Nils Krabbenhöft)
- More realistic default CD and DVD sizes when no disc is present.
- Better size calculation for Audio-CD and (S)VCD discs.
- Much better error handling.
- Better support for foreign filenames and strings.
- Adjusted the data list to work more like the Finder.
- Added menu item to go the Burn site (to all localizations).
- Much more accurate Audio-CD disc creation (fixes noises on Audio-CD discs).
- Added appropriate volume label limits.
- Added 'rmvb' and 'mts' extensions to media types that can be converted.
- Now creates titles instead of chapters on menu-less DVD-Video discs.
- Removed 'pls', 'midi' and 'm3u' files from the types since they don't work.
- Fixed copying disc when using one drive to copy and burn a disc.
- No Spanish localization this version (hopefully temporary).
- Better loging.
- Adjusted interface to better fit to Apple Interface Guidlines.
- Replaced Console with 'Details' in alerts.
- Some spelling errors fixed.
- Cleanup of the complete source (Burn was born in 2003).
- A lot of bug fixes.
Burn 2.3u released
Thu, 21 May 2009 19:52:50 -0000
Changes include new way of creating Audio-CD discs, DVD-Audio improvements and Spanish localization.
Burn 2.2u released
Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:04:36 -0000
- Added Korean localization (thanks to: Jeremy Yun).
- Added Greek localization (thanks to: Sotiris Papathanasiou).
- Improved Chinese (traditional) localization (thanks to: Sato).
- Seperate G3 build (due to broken Altivec detection in ffmpeg).
- Fixed the binaries to work on 10.3.9 - 10.5.6 again.
- Fixed a bug where dvda-author asks for a config file.
- Progress while preparing DVD-Video / DVD-Audio discs.
- Fixed a miscalculation preventing to create DVD-Video discs.
Burn 2.1u released
Sat, 07 Mar 2009 19:01:30 -0000
- Added latest version of ffmpeg-mt.
- Uses multiple cores when encoding (thanks to ffmpeg-mt).
- RealVideo (1.0 - 4.0) support (thanks to ffmpeg-mt).
- Doesn't create a title menu with one title.
- Fixed wrong free space display for certain discs.
- Better logging support for finding problems with authoring.
- Removed unused images from the main application (saving some space).
Wed, 04 Mar 2009 17:29:42 -0000
Merged the 1.721u localizations to 2.01u. Making a starting point for localizers of languages in the previous versions of Burn.
Burn 2.01u released
Sun, 01 Mar 2009 20:41:51 -0000
- Fixed a crash when using QuickTime 6.5.2.
- Updated dvda-author to the latest version (8.12).
- German localization improvements.
- Brazilian Portuguese localization improvements.